This «Doppia» sheep wool rug in white and honey yellow has a size of 170 x 240 cm and is made for you in our rug factory in Upper Austria.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of the product, there may be variations in size. This rug has no binding with which we can compensate for this which is why the dimensions may vary up to 4%.
An idyllic hilly region, characterised by fruit trees and small forests: The Hausruckviertel in Upper Austria.
In the midst of this peaceful, quiet landscape, not far from the Danube flowing southwards, lies our home Waizenkirchen. But our heart is not in river navigation but in weaving.
With our hand looms, we have been producing exclusive handmade sheep's wool carpets for over 50 years.
❤ Handmade in Austria ❤
Your rug is woven from renewable, sustainable, naturally processed sheep's wool. Sheep's wool is self-cleaning, binds pollutants such as formaldehyde and regulates your indoor climate for the better. With so many good things: Who is surprised that this valuable raw material is also 100% suitable for allergy sufferers?
|Length in cm||240 cm + 8 cm fringes each edge|
|Width in cm||170 cm|
|Rug end||with fringes|
|Color(s)||white, honey yellow|
|Delivery time||Delivery time app. 6-9 workdays|
Lehner FELICE carpets are frugal. However, you should give them a little love & care:
- Depending on the usage, it is sufficient if you regularly vacuum it with the smooth nozzle - never with the brush! - vacuuming.
- A monthly turn prevents "alleys" (frequently walked paths) and keeps the carpet uniformly beautiful.
- All Felice carpets are unsealed, this creates a self-cleaning effect: the dirt kicks through to the bottom where it can be easily removed.
- Liquids should be immediately absorbed with a highly absorbent wipe and rinsed with clean water after.
- Tapping on fresh snow is a classic and very efficient way of cleaning. In case of heavy soiling, professional textile cleaners will help.
- If individual fibers loosen in the course of time, these are carefully cut off with scissors.